As with any good news organization, an unbiased presentation and end goal of presenting facts and transparency are paramount. DontComply.com was handed these previously unreleased documents in an attempt to spotlight the Libertarian Presidential candidate Gary Johnson and provide the transparency any potential US Leader should have. Another news agency had the option to release this and wouldn’t. For those of us here at DC this isn’t about partisan politics . We are releasing this, not in an attempt to discredit a political party or diminish Gary’s chances, but to always be dedicated to the truth. Below is a short summary of the document as it is interpreted by us. It is void of the sensationalism you might find in other alternative sources. And it is a surface analysis. We don’t pretend to be election experts but we know this info needs to see the light of day. Releasing this gives the true experts much needed access. Freedom is the answer, what’s the question?
- Document received Dec31, 2015 at the FEC
- Gary Johnson 2012 Inc owes a debt of $1.3 million to various companies for legal services, fundraising activities and political counseling. (In later documents this is seen as high as $1.5 million)
- The only asset the Gary Johnson Committee is willing to liquidate is their email list of supporters that they claim was valued at $150,000.00 a copy. Five copies will be made and sold for a total of $750,000.00 (Your personal information is up for sale or trade)
- One political strategist company (DB Capitol Strategies) is owed $300,000.00 and is offered one copy of the email list as a payment alternative
- The founder of DB Capitol Strategies, Dan Backer worked at the DOD, and has been involved in over 40 campaigns.
- Another political strategy company (Political Advisors) is owed $831,000 but settles for $600,000 and is given the option to instead receive 4 transferable non-exclusive copies of the email list obviously marked for resale.
- Political Advisors submits another bill for $300,000 and then in the settlement makes it volunteer work for a tax the write off.
- The company Political Advisors was hard to find until we found the company owner by Ronald Neilson who runs it using 16 different company names, which include Western Data Collection and LiveFreeBlog.com