WeaponizedNews.Com is a peaceful organization that does not discriminate in any way. We are tolerant of all regardless of racial, religious, ethnic or sexual orientation (even though the SPLC still teams us with neo-nazis). We denounce any individual or team that would speak in our name and that would not adhere to these precepts. Anyone violating these principles will be asked by the team to leave permanently as a destructive individual working against the goals that WeaponizedNews.Com is striving to achieve. As a nation and world in crisis and a realization that time is not on our side, there will be no tolerance for anything other than an effort to preserve national sovereignty and to seek truth and justice for all through non-violent policies based on open government, public awareness, compassion, kindness and a commitment to Constitutional law.
- WeaponizedNews.Com recognizes all members have unalienable rights as sovereign individuals written in the Constitution of the United States and Bill of Rights and that such rights shall be honored at all times.
- No provocation of violence will be tolerated under any circumstances. Any violent action perpetrated will result in the immediate expulsion from the team. Any violent action carried out by an individual is done solely by their cause and never in the name of WeaponizedNews.Com.
- Racial, sexual, religious, age or discrimination of any kind will not be tolerated.
- No team member shall use language in public that will inflame others to violent action.
- No team member shall destroy the property, tangible or intangible, of others, public or private.
- All members will treat each other with respect at all times. Disagreements should be resolved in a peaceful and mature fashion. We will not always agree but we will respect each other’s opinions.
- WeaponizedNews.Com is a bottom to top organization where all members shall be treated as equals. An operational hierarchy may be established for distribution of duties and responsibilities, but all members should be provided the opportunity to voice an opinion through cordial and polite debate.
- All team members shall strive to set an example for those around them, especially those younger, so they will know how to behave in confrontational situations.
- All members will take responsibility for their own actions and accept the consequences of their actions.
- WeaponizedNews.Com is nonpartisan and tolerant of all political viewpoints nor does it endorse any particular political team.
- Any persons with a history of any actions that violates the aforementioned policies will be expelled from the organization by a majority vote of the team.
- All footage shot by cameras purchased through WeaponizedNews.Com funds shall be considered property of WeaponizedNews.Com and not of the individual shooting the footage.
- WeaponizedNews.Com does not condone the use of the name without consent of the team.
- Meetings should be held to discuss and debate any issue pertaining to the team as well as projects and upcoming events.
- Only cordial and polite debate about topics shall be discussed and all members with refrain from using profanity to ensure civil discussion is engaged.
- All financials will be presented to the team on a time basis determined by the team (either monthly, quarterly, biannually, etc.) detailing expenses and money accrued.
- Reimbursements for expenses will only be fulfilled if approved by the team or established committee.
- Any persons intoxicated or disrupting can be asked to leave the meeting if a majority vote of the team agrees.
- During street actions, a single engagement of people asking questions will be honored; no ganging up on anyone asking questions or seeking information.
- Yelling or screaming at members of the public will not be tolerated and is counterproductive to the team’s goals.
- Cointelpro will not be tolerated
- If anyone is thought to be engaging in cointelpro activities a camera shall immediately be put on them, exposing that they are acting as an agent provocateur and an individual not connected to WeaponizedNews.Com in any way.
- Respect towards Sheriff, Police and Fire Departments.
- Derogatory comments disseminated towards police or any law enforcement of any kind will not be tolerated.